Simbahan ng Heswita, Lucerne
Inirerekomenda ng 20 lokal,
Mga tip mula sa mga tagaroon
The first large sacral Baroque church in Switzerland; constructed in 1666 by Father Christoph Vogler for the Jesuits.
The Jesuit Church of St. Francis Xavier is a named after Francisco de Xavier Jesuit Church on the left bank of the Reuss in the old town of Lucerne.