Paano ako makakapagdagdag ng paraan ng payout?
In order for you to get paid for hosting, you need to have a payout method set up.
How to set up a payout method
- Go to Account > Payments & payouts > Payouts
- Click or tap Add payout method
- Choose your billing country/region to find payout methods available to you
- Select the type of payout method you want to use, then click or tap Next
- Add the requested info, then click or tap Next
Here’s more info about adding some of the available payout method types:
- Bank transfer/direct deposit: Use info from a check to enter your bank transfer/direct deposit routing number and account number. Wait for a small deposit to confirm your account is ready. "For Further Credit" accounts (FFC) are not supported.
- International wire: Depending on your location, you’ll need to enter your account number or IBAN, which your bank can provide. Fees may apply. More about international wire transfers.
- Payoneer bank transfer/debit card: Enter your name as it appears on your official ID. Payoneer needs to approve your details before you can receive payouts. More about Payoneer debit card.
- PayPal: Make sure that your account is activated on PayPal before adding it as a payout method. More about PayPal.
- Western Union: Enter your name as it appears on your official ID. Fees apply. More about Western Union.
- AIS debit card: This payout method no longer available because of United States government restrictions. If you previously used an AIS card, you'll need to set up a new payout method that's available for your country or region.
Note: Hosts in mainland China can only use Alipay and Payoneer as their payout method, and hosts in Russia can only use Payoneer as their payout method.