Mga review para sa mga pamamalagi
Reviews are critical to help build trust on Airbnb—they’re an important way for Hosts and guests to give each other feedback, and help our community make informed decisions and understand what to expect when making plans. We believe that a fair review system is one that respects and protects our community’s genuine feedback, and we have a number of safeguards in place to help build trust in our reviews system.
Who can leave a review on Airbnb
Hosts and guests can only leave reviews for stays that have been booked and paid for on Airbnb.
When can reviews be submitted and published
Once a checkout is complete, Hosts and guests have 14 days to submit their review. Guests and Hosts can also leave a review for certain reservations that are canceled on or after the day of check-in (12:00 AM in the listing’s timezone).
Reviews are only posted after:
- Both parties have submitted their reviews, or
- The 14-day period has ended—whichever comes first.
If a Host cancels a reservation before the day of check-in, the Host and guest won’t be able to leave a review for the stay.
Are reviews moderated?
Airbnb doesn’t moderate reviews before they’re published, and reviews are encouraged to be transparent.
However, reviews do need to be honest and relate to a genuine reservation, and may be removed if they violate our Reviews Policy. In short, this means that a review may be removed if:
- The review violates Airbnb’s Content Policy—for example, it includes private or confidential information, discriminatory, violent or threatening content
- The review is biased—for example, because the guest has been incentivised to leave a positive review in return for a free or discounted stay, or where there are signals that the reservation was made for the sole purpose of inflating a person’s overall rating
- The review is irrelevant to the author’s experience on Airbnb—for example, because it doesn’t contain firsthand information about the Host, guest, or stay that would help other community members make informed booking or hosting decisions
We also have a detection system that proactively looks for signs that a review may not relate to a genuine stay. If our system detects that a review is likely to be fake—for example, because it doesn’t relate to a genuine stay on Airbnb or because it relates to a stay that was solely made to inflate a person’s ratings—it’ll be removed.
Editing a review
To encourage honest and impartial reviews, we limit the ability of Hosts and guests to edit a review after they’ve written it.
- If you submit your review first, you may edit it anytime within the 14-day review period, up until the other party submits their review
- Once both reviews are submitted or the 14-day review period has ended—whichever comes first—both reviews are automatically published and no more changes can be made
- Both guest and Host reviews are posted at the same time and can’t be edited after they’re posted,(the other person can’t read your review and change their own as a result)
- You can’t request edits to a review written about you, except you may contact us to request a change in the gender pronoun used to describe you in the review
Responding to a review
You can post a public response to a review that someone has left for you within 30 days after the review was submitted (not published). Feel free to respond with more context or provide your own perspective, as long as you also follow our Reviews Policy.
Removing a review
You can’t remove a review written about you if you disagree with it, but you can report it to us if you think it violates our Reviews Policy. These reviews will be removed if they violate our Reviews Policy, and both guest and Host will be informed of this decision upon removal.
You can remove a review you’ve written if it no longer reflects your genuine experience as a guest or Host. You can reach out to our customer Support team with your request to remove a review you’ve authored.
If a reservation has more than one confirmed guest, the Host’s review is for the guest who made the reservation. This review will still appear on the profiles of all the other confirmed guests.
How reviews are ranked
Reviews are ranked by chronological order and by relevance, which may take into consideration factors such as the user's language and search criteria.
Reviews for Airbnb.org stay work a little differently—: find out more about how reviews work for Airbnb.org stays.
Mga kaugnay na artikulo
- Ang proseso ng pagbibigay ng reviewMagandang paraan ang mga review para makapagbigay ng feedback sa isa't isa ang mga host at bisita. May impormasyon dito kung paano ka makaka…
- BisitaPagbibigay ng reviewGusto mo bang ipagmalaki ang kamakailan mong bisita o biyahe? Gustong-gusto namin iyan. Pumunta sa Mga Review gamit ang web browser para mag…
- BisitaPatakaran sa Pagbibigay ng Mga Review ng AirbnbNakakatulong ang aming patakaran na matiyak na kapaki-pakinabang, nagbibigay ng impormasyon, at tumpak ang mga review para sa mga bisita at …